From my etsy shop!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, everyone!

As a little update, I'm winter break from school right now, holding a 3.8 GPA. I start school again January 12th, with Photography as my major, and I'll be taking Visual Thinking 2, Black and White Photography 2, Performance Art, Sociology, Survey of American Literature, Introduction to Music and Self Defense. I'll be pretty busy, but I expect to enjoy it immensely. I love living at Shepherd University a lot.

I'm featured as an artist in the January/February Issue of Somerset Studio Magazine. That was really exciting for me. I'll have lots of fun showing it off to my classmates. My birthday is in February, so it was very well-timed.

I'm working on my own online store, as opposed to using etsy as a storefront, which I hope to be up and running in Sprint of 2009.

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

3 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Glad to finally hear from you. I've tried to email you a couple times to see how you were doing. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just read the article in Somerset and I made sure to check your etsy store. Really impressive art. You have inspired me to play a bit more with photoshop and my photography. I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me know with which company you get your postcards made. If, so please feel free to leave a comment on my blog with the info. It won't be made public. Thank you much. aloha, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing. What an inspiration. I look forward to showing my daughter (16) your work. I'm inspired to try somethings out with my camera.

Have you looked into Bludomain.com? Your photography on one of their templates would be a perfect match!