From my etsy shop!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Olivia. Made by Tiddlywinks.

Some of you may remember my previous post about Olivia, my little lamb, made by the fabulous Tiddlywinks. I love her a lot, and last night I did a painting of her, and just thought it would be nice to share. It's not a very good scan of the image, so I'll replace it with a better version later.


I have to prepare for a gallery show I'm doing tomorrow (a month long thing), so I should get back to framing... I'll post some pictures of my art once it's framed and hanging in the little store. I'm pretty excited!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Awww, that's really cute.

Miss Madelaine said...

Thank you! ♥

Anonymous said...

Oh man..I love it. :) Thank you for sharing!!

Heidi said...

Awww you painted her! So cute! I have a pink bunny called 'Furry' (seemed like a good name when I was young hehe) and did a picture of her once hehe. I'm here on a mischief mission to tag you, and you were one of the 7 I chose because it would be great to know your 7 random facts, even if you don't tag other people. Let me know if you do and I will come back and read :)

Tag you're it!

I got tagged this weekend, so now I’m tagging you! (No obligation to play!)

If you do choose to participate, here’s how this game of tag goes:

1. Link to the tagger.

2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 people, post their names and links to their blogs on your blog.

4. Tell the 7 people you tagged by posting “Tag you’re it” on their blogs in their comments box and explain the rules to them.